Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where to start?

I'm relatively new to the blog world. I knew what they were, but never really got into reading any until a few months ago. Now that I've been drawn into the stories of a few that I follow closely, I was somehow struck with the notion that I needed to start my own.

So, what I intend to do here still isn't perfectly clear to me. I'd like to have a place where I can share my experiences in returning home to the faith I was raised in, marriage, and raising our firstborn.

I'm 27 years old. I've been married to my best friend for 2 years, and we happily welcomed our first child, a son, into our lives 5 months ago. I work as a manager of a small retail shop. I'm a member of the local volunteer fire department. I teach the 7th/8th grade CCD class at our parish. I play the bass guitar in one of our church's choirs. How's that sound for average?

No comments:

Post a Comment